I am the eye in the sky.



Yesterday, I remembered that one day I was teaching in Brazil and a beloved friend and student of mine at that time came to me after class and said how much she loved to practice with music. And then she added: "Music is such a gateway to the Soul. Like Yoga". Wise comment, beautiful friend. And is precisely my understanding of yoga. Yoga is the gateway to the Soul.

So during my walk as I reached the top of this amazing hill here in Gisborne, NZ; as I looked to the sky and to that incredible nature around me the words: I AM THE EYE IN THE SKY came to my Soul. And WOW. What a moment of complete connection and awakening that was. Thank you, Universe.

I remembered the song from singer Alan Parsons. So, after I got home, I started to hear again. First time after many years. And for funnier it might sound today I felt that this song is probably registered in my DNA as my beloved father used to listen to it a lot when I was a kid. And then the gateway to the Soul was opened. And then once is opened better let it flow.

I started to sing and remember that was one of my favourites when I still couldn't understand the meaning but my little body could and so I danced. Then it continued to be special as I got older and was learning English in Brazil and could finally get the meaning. Gorgeous song!

Then I remember my Dad listening to it very loud and singing and dancing his "rock style" with my beautiful Mom and my super fun sister... That brought me tears of happiness because I remember how happy we were and how there was always music, dance and smiles in our home! One more time, I wished I can hug them very soon. Felt profound gratitude towards them for having created a harmonious, happy, cool place for us to live and grow. Thank you, Mom and Dad. Love you deeply.

And to understand the meaning again at this moment of my existence was a breakthrough and felt it was the higher consciousness talking to me. That moment the music brings you the message you need to hear, and it's pure SAMADHI.

So one more time, Thank you, Universe. I feel peace in my heart even tho sometimes the outside doesn't look quite "right". Even tho all the suffering that is happening in the individual and the collective mind nowadays. Even tho the world out there seems to be ending. I feel that inside this heart of mine it's all good.

So why not share this sound peaceful and happy vibration with all of you out there?! I hope you can enjoy a chill "yoga" meditation or a rock and roll moment with this masterpiece from the greatest artist, Alan Parsons. Thank you.

Namaste, beautiful Souls all around.

Comments

Best Sellers Posts

Yoga in 2018

Feeling comfortable on my own skin.